In todays volatile economy many find themselves asking, “what Are Best High Yield Short Term Investment”.
Of course investing is one of the best ways to build wealth. However with fears of inflation at a 40 year highs, and possible recession what options do you have. Perfect is high yield and low risk investments. Throw in short term payouts and you have magic. But where can an investors, especially one on a budget find such perfect opportunities?
Luckily there is several options for high yield low risk investments. Conversely finding the perfect investment with short term payouts is more difficult and a mater of perspective. Every investment comes with different levels of risk. So understanding your personal risk tolerance is crucial to creating a portfolio that works for you.
Examples Best High Yield Short Term Investment
The list below is a small example of the more popular high yield investment options. Of course the best high returns and length of investment is different from person to person.
The classic definition of short term investment is 1-2 years. These investments are very liquid making it easy to redeem in a short amount of time.
Example of High Yield Investments.
- Certificates of deposit. Best for: risk-averse investors who need money at specific future date.
- ETFs. Best for: young investors with small amounts of capital to invest.
- S&P 500 index funds. Best for: investors looking for a low-cost, hands-off investment, stay invested for at least 5 years
- Real estate. Best for: investors who are financially secure and can manage property.
- Cryptocurrency. Best for: investors willing to survive high volatility in exchange for high returns.
- Fine Art. Best for: investors looking for non-correlated, status investment, with proven returns.
Furthermore, diversifying your investments isn’t just about wisely balancing your portfolio between stocks and bonds. Additionally Alternative assets, like fine art might be a good fit for your portfolio as well.
5 Reasons To Invest In Fine Art
Vengerick Art is at the forefront of fine art investing, helping our clients take full advantage.
Art collecting and investment is no longer limited to the wealthy rich elite. Thus if you’re interested in art, then you can diversify your assets. Maybe even find something nice to hang on the wall. At the very least, your investment will look a lot better than a stock certificate on the wall.
5 reasons art can be a good short term high yield investment.
- Non-correlation hedge against inflation. The art market is not highly correlated to traditional financial markets. Thus art is one of the best assets to diversify your investment portfolio. Furthermore art is an excellent hedge against inflation during even the most volatile times. Now that inflation is at a 40 year high, people have a lot of cash on hand to buy physical assets, such as art to protect their wealth.
- Tax Avoidance. One of the main reasons the rich buy art is the fantastic tax advantages. For example art is exempt capital gains and can lower inheritance tax. There is countless tax strategies art is used to help avoid taxes legally.
- Looks good. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Just imagine how much an investment is worth that impresses your friends on the wall for dinner parties.
- Anyone can invest. So often investments exclude the average person. Many hedge funds you need $100,000 jus to have the opportunity to invest. Thus art lowers the cost of entry for a proven safe high yield investment.
- Privacy. One of the biggest benefits of owning art is privacy. Often the buyer and seller of art is never publicly disclosed. If you have any reasons to keep your finances private no investment offers the privacy that art does.
Vengerick Exclusive Fine Art Offers
Vengerick art is a full services art auction house and dealer. We offer clients the highest in customer experience. In addition we offer several unique benefits for our clients.
- Low Cost Investment: For example, you can buy and start the excitement of international fine art investing for as little as $500 today.
- Exclusive 125% buy back guarantee. For instance Vengerick offers special edition paintings with a buy back 125% guarantee. Thus helping new art investors take part and learn about the art world with very little to no risk.
- Invest in art with any payment method. Invest in art today with any payment method. Vengerick Art accepts all forms of payments. For instance, cash, bank transfer, credit card and cryptocurrency are all acceptable payments.
- Supply and Demand. Art is simple economics. Vengerick can only produce a limited amount of art each year. Furthermore we have painting quantity cut offs. For example this year we only offer 40 paintings for sale, and will not add new paintings till February next year.
Want to learn more about the exciting world of investing and buying art? Feel free to contact us now. We are always here to answer any questions you may have.
This is for informational and educational purposes only. Thus not intended as investment, legal, accounting, or tax advice or opinion. Furthermore the information is not be relied upon by the reader as research, or investment advice. The strategies discussed are strictly for illustrative and educational purposes only.There is no guarantee that any strategies discussed will be effective.