I’m very well acquainted with the seven deadly sins, I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in. Warren Zevon
Divine Light Series AKA Seven Deadly Sins:
Divine Light Series is inspired by the universal struggle of good verses evil. The paintings in the Seven Deadly Sins series evoke power raw emotional response from the viewer. The deep mat colors piercing by the Divine Light of your inner good, provides depth texture in these large abstract paintings.
Viewing the paintings transports you to the deepest reality, and feeling the power of the Divine Light defeating the eternal sins. To experience the Divine Light paintings is similar to experiencing a Rothko or Matisse. The viewer is captivated by the strong power and even stronger emotions the paintings create from the viewers personal reality and experiences.
Seven deadly sins list evolved in the sixth century when Pope Gregory produce his own list. St. Thomas Aquinas supplemented to compile the modern version consisting of pride, greed, lust, gluttony, wrath, envy, and sloth. Vengerick has taken the colors for each of the sin and allows the viewer a deeper connection to good VS evil.
7 Colors of Sin:
- Lust: The color associated with lust is blue, blue is the color of the ocean. Lust is the foundation of desire, and it is considered a state of overwhelming sexual or physical longing.
- Gluttony: The color associated with gluttony is orange. Orange stimulates the brain and encourages hunger. This is why orange is heavily used in restaurants and food marketing.
- Greed: The color of greed is yellow which mirrors the color of gold, representing worldly desire and wealth. Greed is the sin that can never be satisfied.
- Sloth: Light blue is the color associated with sloth as it is a light and sleepy color. Sloth is being intentionally lazy or unproductive.
- Wrath: The color red is linked with wrath. Red is the color of heat, fire, and fury, making it a dangerous color.
- Envy: The color green is associated with envy. Envy is caused by jealousy or coveting traits and possessions of other people.
- Pride: Pride is associated with the color violet. The color violet is the color of royalty and regality that is used to establish superiority.
Vengerick Fine Art
The Vengerick collection is inspired by bold innovating abstract artists. Painting technique used are similar to Rothko and Klee.
Vengerick painting technique is similar to Rothko mate and gloss contrast. The painting technique also follows dynamic color theory to transport the viewer to the Infinite beauty.
Certain artists have made it impossible to write the history of modernism without them. In the earlier 20th century such towering innovators as Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, Piet Mondrian Marcelduchamp, spring to mind almost at random. Likewise, after 1945 their counterparts include Jackson Pollock, Andy Warhol and Francis Bacon. Without a doubt, Mark Rothko stands firmly in this pantheon.
Vengerick collection is inspired by these bold innovating abstract artists. The painting technique will be similar to Rothko mate and gloss contrast.
NFT’s are the first offering to collectors before the original painting. Vengerick NFT’s created as study’s before the paintings released to international fine art collectors.
The NFT is a single offering for each abstract painting. Only as a 1 of 1 , with exclusive unlock-able content. View the exclusive Vengerick NFT collection here.
Have questions or need a custom painting for your design project? We are here to help contact us now.